You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wind Projects Amount to $91.62 Billion in Latin America, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
Attachment: Wind projects
Industrial Info is tracking more than 500 wind power projects in Latin America, amounting to $91.62 billion in potential investment. Click here for the list of projects. Almost 79% of the spending is concentrated in three countries: Brazil (53%), Argentina (13%) and Mexico (13%). Investments for 50.5 gigawatts of newbuild capacity amount to $75.96 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker