You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 12.9% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 127 Words
Attachment: China NG proj 0619
China's natural gas output reached 14.4 billion cubic meters in May, a jump of 12.9% from the same month last year, according to an announcement from China's National Bureau of Statistics. From January to May 2019, China's natural gas output totaled 72.5 billion cubic meters, an increase of 9.8% from the same period in 2018.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker