You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption in May Up 2.3% Year Over Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 165 Words
China's power consumption reached 566.5 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh) in May, an increase of 2.3% year over year, according to China's National Energy Administration (NEA). Power consumption by China's "first industry" (agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, and oil and gas production) reached 6.0 billion kWh, an increase of 2.2%; the "second industry" (manufacturing) reached 406.4 billion kWh, up 0.7%; and the "third industry" (services reached 85.8 billion kWh, a jump of 6.8%. Consumption by urban and township residential reached 68.3 billion kWh, a jump of 6.8% year over year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker