You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 690 Words
Attachment: Planned 3Q19 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Mid-Atlantic region has $3.1 billion in Power Industry projects that are set to start from July through September this year. The Mid-Atlantic region includes Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Virginia, with more than $895 million in planned project starts, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of major 3Q19 power project starts
Companies featured: Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker