You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 690 Words
Attachment: Planned 3Q19 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Mid-Atlantic region has $3.1 billion in Power Industry projects that are set to start from July through September this year. The Mid-Atlantic region includes Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Virginia, with more than $895 million in planned project starts, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of major 3Q19 power project starts
Companies featured: Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker