You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Copper Mining Industry Steps Up with New Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 92 Words
First Quantum Minerals shipped its first copper from Panama's recently operational Cobre Panama mine. The company spent more than $5.5 billion on an open-pit mine, concentrator, 32-kilometer slurry pipeline and port terminal at Punta Rincon. In addition to this project, Industrial Info is monitoring 108 copper ore mining projects amounting to about $43 billion under construction around the world. Chile, Peru, Mongolia, China and the U.S. lead in this category. Click here for a project list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker