You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 220 Words
China's Huayi Qinzhou Chemical New Material Integration Base is located in the Qinzhou Petrochemical Industrial Park, covering an area of about 8,000 acres. The project has a total investment value of about $10 billion and will be implemented in three phases.
Phase I, the industrial gas island project, has a total investment value of about $2 billion and started construction in November 2017 and produces industrial gases such as hydrogen, syngas, and nitrogen used by the company in the park. It also produces chemical products such as methanol, ethylene glycol, and acetic acid. Phase I is expected to be completed and start up in 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker