You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Peabody Energy, Arch Coal to Combine Powder River Basin, Colorado Assets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 183 Words
Attachment: Arch and Peabody
Peabody Energy (NYSE:BTU) and Arch Coal Incorporated (NYSE:ARCH) said on Wednesday they plan to form a joint venture to combine their Powder River Basin (PRB) and Colorado coal mine properties. Peabody will own 66.5% of the joint venture, and Arch will own 33.5%.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker