You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EU Nations Falling Short on Energy Targets
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 813 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 26, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Commission (EC) has called on member states to boost their efforts with regard to renewable energy and energy efficiency, or the European Union may fail to hits its 2030 targets.
Within this article: Details EU energy goals shortfall, impact on renewables and efficiency targets, goals to 2030, key projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Makes Moves to Decarbonize Fleet
- Canadian Solar's Sunny Demand Outlook Boosts Prospects for $6 Billion in Pr...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Solar Projects in Next Six Months, an Industria...
- Philippines' AC Energy Taps Australia to Add Capacity to its Renewable Ener...
- China's Power Output Growth Drops to 0.6% Year Over Year in July, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker