You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Executives Review 2018 Global Energy Trends, Sound Alarms
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 690 Words
Attachment: BP3, BP1, BP2
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 21, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--BP Plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) is concerned. The 68th annual edition of its Statistical Review of World Energy, released June 11, reviewed global energy supply and demand trends for 2018 and concluded the world was on an "unsustainable path."
Within this article: Details from BP's annual report.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar, Wind Developers Plan to be Busy in North America For Next Five Years
- Dash to Gas Slows in North American New-Build Power Market
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Wind Power Curtailment Rate in China's Xinjiang Region Declines, an Industr...
- China's Power Consumption up 4.7% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker