You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 84 Words
Attachment: Malaysia Cement 06212019
Cement manufacturers in Malaysia are facing challenges, as oversupply and low demand are subduing cement prices, delaying planned projects. The Cement & Concrete Association of Malaysia is requesting the government for a price hike in cement, a regulated commodity in the country, due to higher operating and fuel costs. Malaysia's infrastructure projects also adversely impacted the cement sector, as expected market demand for cement fluctuated downward due to delayed construction schedules.
See graph below for Malaysia's cement project spending by type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Japan Sees $6 Billion in Chemical Processing Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- Africa Sees Nearly $10 Billion in Industrial Organic Chemical Projects, an ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker