You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 84 Words
Attachment: Malaysia Cement 06212019
Cement manufacturers in Malaysia are facing challenges, as oversupply and low demand are subduing cement prices, delaying planned projects. The Cement & Concrete Association of Malaysia is requesting the government for a price hike in cement, a regulated commodity in the country, due to higher operating and fuel costs. Malaysia's infrastructure projects also adversely impacted the cement sector, as expected market demand for cement fluctuated downward due to delayed construction schedules.
See graph below for Malaysia's cement project spending by type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker