You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 88 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than 780 active chemical capital and maintenance projects with a total value of more than $108 billion in the Central Asia region, which includes Afghanistan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. A major portion of the investments is planned for the petrochemicals sector ($56 billion), followed by plastics/rubbers ($26 billion) and ag chemicals ($14 billion).
Iran leads all other Central Asian countries in project spending, with 595 active projects, valued at more than $80 billion. See graph below for investment by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Japan Sees $6 Billion in Chemical Processing Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- Africa Sees Nearly $10 Billion in Industrial Organic Chemical Projects, an ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker