You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 88 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than 780 active chemical capital and maintenance projects with a total value of more than $108 billion in the Central Asia region, which includes Afghanistan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. A major portion of the investments is planned for the petrochemicals sector ($56 billion), followed by plastics/rubbers ($26 billion) and ag chemicals ($14 billion).
Iran leads all other Central Asian countries in project spending, with 595 active projects, valued at more than $80 billion. See graph below for investment by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker