You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP, Industrial Info Recap Roller-Coaster Year for Oil Producers and Refineries
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1443 Words
Attachment: BP oil demand, BP prod growth, BP ref prod-util, BP oil prices
SUGAR LAND--June 24, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Last year was a "roller-coaster" year for Oil Producers and Petroleum Refiners, according to Spencer Dale, group chief economist for BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England). Look for more of the same this year, he said June 11 in releasing BP's 68th annual edition of its Statistical Review of World Energy. For an overview of that statistical review, see June 21, 2019, article - BP Executives Review 2018 Global Energy Trends, Sound Alarms.
Within this article: Analysis from BP and other sources on where the global supply and demand of oil is headed, and how factors such as price differentials and the growing demand for pipeline capacity could shake out.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- American Electric Power, 174 Power Global: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Castleton Resources: Your Daily Energy News
- Double Trouble in Gulf of Mexico with Threat of Two Storms, an Industrial I...
- Argentina's YPF Presses Forward on Rincon del Mangrullo Project, an Industr...
- Floating Production Storage Offloading Units to be Deployed Offshore Brazil...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker