You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP, Industrial Info Recap Roller-Coaster Year for Oil Producers and Refineries
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1443 Words
Attachment: BP oil demand, BP prod growth, BP ref prod-util, BP oil prices
SUGAR LAND--June 24, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Last year was a "roller-coaster" year for Oil Producers and Petroleum Refiners, according to Spencer Dale, group chief economist for BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England). Look for more of the same this year, he said June 11 in releasing BP's 68th annual edition of its Statistical Review of World Energy. For an overview of that statistical review, see June 21, 2019, article - BP Executives Review 2018 Global Energy Trends, Sound Alarms.
Within this article: Analysis from BP and other sources on where the global supply and demand of oil is headed, and how factors such as price differentials and the growing demand for pipeline capacity could shake out.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ENI to Finalize JV Contractor for Mamba LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Europe Mulls Sanctions Over Illegal Turkish Drilling Off Cyprus
- Abu Dhabi Proceeds with Qusahwira Field Development Phase 2, an Industrial ...
- China's June Crude Oil Output Up 1% Year Over Year, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Africa to See $302 Million of Oil & Gas Maintenance Kick Offs in Second-Hal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker