You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Midwest to See More Than $2 Billion in Third-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 688 Words
Attachment: Planned 3Q19 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 24, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $2 billion in Industrial Manufacturing Industry projects that are planned to kick off in the U.S. Midwest market region in third-quarter 2019. The region includes Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska and South Dakota. Iowa, with 21 planned projects valued at $1.8 billion, leads in terms of both project value and number.
Within this article: Details of major upcoming Midwest project starts, featuring companies such as Apple Incorporated (NASDAQ:AAPL), Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB) and Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Complete Industrial Manufacturing Projects Worth $7 Billion by en...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Investments Put Iraq's Maritime Industry Back on Track, an Industrial Info ...
- Coming Nador West Med Port to Strengthen Morocco's Presence on Internationa...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker