You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Australia's TRACE Awarded Major Six-Year Contract with INPEX Ichthys LNG Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 68 Words
Attachment: Australia LNG Plant
Broadspectrum's joint venture with Actemium, TRACE, has been awarded a six-year contract by INPEX for maintenance services to support the operation of the Ichthys liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities in Darwin. TRACE will provide day-to-day operational maintenance activities, shutdowns, workshop operations, fabrication services and specialist support services.
Industrial Info is tracking 17 operational LNG facilities in Australia. Click here for the list and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker