You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa, Middle East to See More Than $13.3 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in Second-Half 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 51 Words
Attachment: Africa ME Kick Off
Industrial Info is tracking 201 projects worth $13.3 billion that are planned to kick off in second-half 2019, with major investment in the marine sector. Click here for a list. Saudi Arabia leads in the investment, followed by Oman and South Africa. See graph for project spending by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker