You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Comision Federal de Electricidad to Construct Geothermal Plants in Mexico, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 75 Words
Attachment: Geothermal Mx
Mexico's state-owned utility Comision Federal de Electricidad (CFE) plans to construct six grassroot geothermal plants by 2024, with an overall investment of $195 million. Click here for a list. CFE plans include one 25-megawatt (MW) plant using condensing turbines, four 10-MW backpressure plants and one 1.7-MW plant using binary technology and will use geothermal energy from the Las Tres Virgenes, Los Humeros and Los Azufres fields. See map for project locations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker