You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Funds Leading Carbon Capture Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 845 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 9, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K. government has awarded funding of £26 million ($32 million) to carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS) projects including one at Tata Chemicals Europe's (TCE's) plant in Northwich, which would be the country's biggest CCUS project to date.
Within this article: Details funding of CCUS projects, project details, goals, partners and history of failed CCUS funding
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Give Update on Lake Charles Chemical Project, an Industrial Info Mark...
- South Korea's Hyundai Chemical Leads $12 Billion in Petrochemical Projects,...
- China to See $299 Billion in Chemical Projects Kick Off in 2020, an Industr...
- Central Asia to See More than $8 Billion in Chemical Project Completions by...
- China MTBE Projects Stand at $1.17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker