You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Funds Leading Carbon Capture Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 845 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 9, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K. government has awarded funding of £26 million ($32 million) to carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS) projects including one at Tata Chemicals Europe's (TCE's) plant in Northwich, which would be the country's biggest CCUS project to date.
Within this article: Details funding of CCUS projects, project details, goals, partners and history of failed CCUS funding
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- Oil & Gas Production, Industrial Manufacturing Bear Brunt of Project Fallou...
- West Africa Set to Become Fertilizer Hub, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa Plans to Invest $1 Billion for NPK Fertilizer Projects, an Industria...
- Iran Plans to Kick Off $2.71 Billion Worth of Agrochemical Projects in 2021...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker