You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Delek Plots Additions, Upgrades Across its U.S. Refining System, Led by Big Spring, Texas
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 555 Words
Attachment: Delek US 0719
SUGAR LAND--July 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Delek US Holdings Incorporated, a subsidiary of Delek Group (Netanya, Israel), is planning a series of projects at all four of its U.S. refineries, which have a combined crude-throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day (BBL/d). Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.9 billion in active Delek projects worldwide, including about 30 projects at the four facilities in Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas.
Within this article: Details on active capital and maintenance projects at each of the four Delek US facilities.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TechnipFMC to Split into Two Companies in Face of Changing Energy Markets
- NavigatIIR: Industrial Info Tracks More Than $616 Billion in Active Refini...
- Oil in Trade War, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Motiva to Begin Turnaround at Port Arthur Refinery, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Oil Refineries May Face Closure if U.K. Crashes Out of Europe
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker