You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Delek Plots Additions, Upgrades Across its U.S. Refining System, Led by Big Spring, Texas
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 555 Words
Attachment: Delek US 0719
SUGAR LAND--July 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Delek US Holdings Incorporated, a subsidiary of Delek Group (Netanya, Israel), is planning a series of projects at all four of its U.S. refineries, which have a combined crude-throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day (BBL/d). Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.9 billion in active Delek projects worldwide, including about 30 projects at the four facilities in Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas.
Within this article: Details on active capital and maintenance projects at each of the four Delek US facilities.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Refiners Push Back $600 Million in Maintenance Amid COVID-19
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Report
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan's Refining Capacity Expected to Drop Further Due to COVID-19, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker