You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Delek Plots Additions, Upgrades Across its U.S. Refining System, Led by Big Spring, Texas
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 555 Words
Attachment: Delek US 0719
SUGAR LAND--July 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Delek US Holdings Incorporated, a subsidiary of Delek Group (Netanya, Israel), is planning a series of projects at all four of its U.S. refineries, which have a combined crude-throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day (BBL/d). Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.9 billion in active Delek projects worldwide, including about 30 projects at the four facilities in Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas.
Within this article: Details on active capital and maintenance projects at each of the four Delek US facilities.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Air Liquide's To-Do List in U.S. Stands at $4 Billion Worth of Projects
- BP, Industrial Info Recap Roller-Coaster Year for Oil Producers and Refiner...
- Philadelphia Mayor: South Philadelphia Refinery to Close, an Industrial In...
- Nearby Facilities Unaffected by Earthquake in Eastern Japan, an Industrial ...
- YPF Undertakes Investment at Argentina's Lujan de Cuyo Refinery, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker