You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
No Outages at Iran Oil & Gas Plants Following Quake, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 58 Words
No outages have been reported in any oil and gas plant in Iran's Khuzestan region, where a magnitude-5.7 earthquake struck on Monday.
Industrial Info is tracking 170 operational oil and gas-related plants in Iran.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker