You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
No Outages at Iran Oil & Gas Plants Following Quake, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 58 Words
No outages have been reported in any oil and gas plant in Iran's Khuzestan region, where a magnitude-5.7 earthquake struck on Monday.
Industrial Info is tracking 170 operational oil and gas-related plants in Iran.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Impacts China's Refinery Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Refiners to Add More than 1 Million Barrels per Day of Diesel H...
- China's Oil-Refining Capacity Continues to Rise, an Industrial Info Market ...
- China's 5G Infrastructure Causes Liquid Crystal Polymer Industry Develop Ra...
- Startup of Diesel Hydrotreaters in India Delayed , an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker