You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Talos Energy Progresses on $1.7 Billion Worth of Offshore Drilling Projects in Gulf of Mexico
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 659 Words
Attachment: Talos Gulf 0719
SUGAR LAND--July 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Talos Energy LLC (Houston, Texas) is chalking up progress on several major exploration and production projects in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico, with several wells brought online so far this year that have added millions of barrels of oil equivalent per day. In particular, last year's acquisition of Whistler Energy has boosted Talos' presence in the area south of Louisiana. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.68 billion in active projects involving Talos Energy, all of which are in the Gulf of Mexico.
Within this article: Details on Talos Energy's active projects in the Gulf of Mexico, including the massive Bulleit development south of Louisiana and Zama development offshore Mexico.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP, Industrial Info Recap Roller-Coaster Year for Oil Producers and Refiner...
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Positive Final Investment Decision Announced for Mozambique's First Onshore...
- Australia's TRACE Awarded Major Six-Year Contract with INPEX Ichthys LNG Pl...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker