You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dalian Xizhongdao Gas Company to Invest in POX Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 60 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 14 partial oxidation (POX) projects valued at $2 billion in China, these projects are located in Jiangsu, Liaoning, Fujian, Gansu and Guangdong provinces. Four are kicking off before the end of this year. Click here for a list of POX projects in China, and see graph below for a breakdown by province.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker