You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Seawater Desalination is Growing Industry in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
India could see lot of desalination plants and project in the near future as the government is planning to come up with a number of desalination projects on the country's 7,800-kilometer coastline. The desalination market in India stood at around $830 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1.4 billion by 2023.
Industrial Info is tracking 43 desalination projects worth $7.69 billion in South Asia and the Middle East. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker