You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India to Invest $294 Million in Nitrogenous and Phosphate Fertilizer Unit Maintenance, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 96 Words
Attachment: South Asia
Agriculture is an important sector of the Indian economy as it contributes about 17% to total GDP and provides employment to more than 60% of the population. To cater the growing demand for fertilizers, India is continually involved in the maintenance for these fertilizer production facilities.
India is planning approximately 223 maintenance projects worth $294 million for nitrogenous and phosphate fertilizer units over the coming three years. Uttar Pradesh, with 42 maintenance projects, has the highest number. Click here for a list of projects and see graph below for investment by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker