You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Korea Hosts Nearly $4 Billion in Ethylene Capital Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 52 Words
Attachment: SK ethylene 0719
South Korea's ethylene sector is home to 58 capital projects worth a total $3.8 billion, according to Industrial Info's project database. These includes investments in ethylene production from oil refiners.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker