You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere's 2nd LNG Train at Corpus Christi Reaches Commissioning, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 57 Words
Cheniere is commissioning its second liquefied natural gas (LNG) train at its Corpus Christi, Texas, site. The train should be fully operational later this year. Train 3 is expected to be online in 2021. Cheniere has plans for a 4th and 5th train as well. Click here for the list of Cheniere projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker