You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Three Bidders Emerge for Bonga FPSO Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
After two months of extended bidding, three players have emerged as bidders for construction of Royal Dutch Shell's $12 billion Bonga South West Aparo (BSWA) Project in Africa's Gulf of Guinea. The three bidders for the planned floating production storage and offloading facility are South Korea's Samsunf Heavy Industries; a consortium of COOEC and Saipem; and China's CIMC Raffles and Nigeria-based Monobuoy.
A final investment decision is expected by early 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker