You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Three Bidders Emerge for Bonga FPSO Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
After two months of extended bidding, three players have emerged as bidders for construction of Royal Dutch Shell's $12 billion Bonga South West Aparo (BSWA) Project in Africa's Gulf of Guinea. The three bidders for the planned floating production storage and offloading facility are South Korea's Samsunf Heavy Industries; a consortium of COOEC and Saipem; and China's CIMC Raffles and Nigeria-based Monobuoy.
A final investment decision is expected by early 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Impacts China's Refinery Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Refiners to Add More than 1 Million Barrels per Day of Diesel H...
- China's Oil-Refining Capacity Continues to Rise, an Industrial Info Market ...
- China's 5G Infrastructure Causes Liquid Crystal Polymer Industry Develop Ra...
- Startup of Diesel Hydrotreaters in India Delayed , an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker