You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Lucid Increasing Capacity in Delaware Basin, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 75 Words
Lucid Energy continues to build out its Red Hills NGL Complex in New Mexico. Two more trains are under construction, each with a processing capacity of 230 million standard cubic feet per day of natural gas. Red Hills IV will come online in the fourth quarter of this year and Red Hills V in the second quarter of 2020. Click here for the list of Lucid Energy projects in New Mexico.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker