You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulf of Mexico Oil Operators Continue Evacuations Ahead of Tropical Storm Barry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 237 Words
Gulf of Mexico oil operators are continuing evacuations ahead of Tropical Storm Barry. The storm, located off the coast of Louisiana, has triggered tropical storm watches in southeastern Louisiana from the mouth of the Mississippi River northward to the mouth of the Pearl River at the border with Mississippi. Tropical storm conditions are possible in the area within the next 48 hours. Flooding and high winds are expected across Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker