You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: U.S. Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear Share in Energy Mix to Decline in 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 854 Words
Attachment: Power Project Starts by Fuel Type
SUGAR LAND--July 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In its most recent Short Term Energy Outlook, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) forecasts that the share in the U.S. energy mix of coal, natural gas and nuclear power will decline from 2019 to 2020, while the share of non-hydropower renewables will increase during this period. While natural gas shows an increase from 2018-19, coal and nuclear power each are projected to decline from 2018 through 2020.
Within this article: Details of major power project kickoffs and completions occurring in 2019-20
Companies featured: Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (NYSE:PEG), Evergy (NYSE:EVRG), Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- NextEra Progresses With Natural Gas, Renewables Projects in Florida, Elsewh...
- Eastern Europe Spends Big on Environmental Compliance, an Industrial Info M...
- Nuclear Projects Planned for Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine to Import Coal for Winter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker