You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Renewables Join Oil & Gas to Drive $2 Billion-Plus of Third-Quarter Power Project Kickoffs in Western Canada
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 107 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Low oil and gas prices are rattling Western Canada, where uncertainty surrounding Alberta's curtailed crude-oil production and delayed pipeline projects have taken a bite out of capital spending. Nonetheless, power-generation demand remains strong in the region, as the oil-and-gas powerhouse continues to diversify its energy resources. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.1 billion in active power-generation projects in Western Canada that are set to begin construction in the third quarter.
Within this article: Details on some of the most widely anticipated Power Industry kickoffs in Western Canada through the end of September, including the Manitoba-Minnesota Transmission Project and a series of wind and solar facilities in the heart of Canadian drilling country.
Companies featured: Manitoba Hydro, Minnesota Power and ALLETTE Incorporated (NYSE:ALE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ohio Senate Passes Nuclear Bailout Bill, House Action Expected Next Month
- Blackstone Group's Energy, Manufacturing Assets Prepare for Maintenance
- Renewable Energy Project Activity in North America is Expected to Stay Stro...
- Guangxi's Baise City Signs On for Major Wind-Energy Project, an Industrial ...
- China's June Power Output Up 2.8% Year Over Year, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker