You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Western Europe's Metals & Minerals Industry Uses Breakthrough Technology to Reduce CO2 Emissions, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 100 Words
In order to meet climate change guidelines in Europe, major Metals & Minerals Industry players are making efforts to reduce carbon emissions. Key parameters of carbon-reduction technologies in the iron and steel industry include: hydrogen-based direct reduction kilns; and converting industrial waste gases to liquid fuels, including ethanol. Likewise, cement industry is using reduced clinker content, along with alternative binders based on calcinated clay and limestone, which help in reducing co2 emissions during cement-setting process.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker