You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulf of Thailand to See 15 New Offshore Platforms from 2019-20, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 74 Words
Attachment: Gulf of Thailand OG 0819
Thailand's PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) plans to install 15 new minimum-facility platforms in the Gulf of Thailand from 2019 through 2020, along with 90 kilometers of offshore pipelines to maintain a steady supply of natural gas to the Asian nation.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker