You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ohio Enacts Law Subsidizing Nuclear, Coal and Solar Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 950 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--July 25, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In a surprise move that follows decisions by other states to financially support nuclear power plants, the Ohio House of Representatives has approved changes to a Ohio Senate-approved bill that provided subsidies to two in-state nuclear power plants, two coal-fired plants and six Ohio solar farms. Republican Governor Mike DeWine then signed the bill into law.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- NextEra Progresses With Natural Gas, Renewables Projects in Florida, Elsewh...
- Indonesia Weighs Cost Reimbursements to Boost Geothermal Projects, an Indus...
- Solar Power Pushing India Toward a Brighter Future, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker