You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
OMV Building Isobutene Unit at German Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 606 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 31, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--OMV AG (OTC:OMVKY) (Vienna, Austria) is investing 64 million euro ($71 million) to construct a new unit at its Burghausen refinery in Germany to produce of high-purity isobutene.
Within this article: Details construction of new unit, investment, technology, partners and production capacity
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 29 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 29th 2020
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 27th 2020
- Egyptian Refiners Plan to Expand Delayed Coking Capacity, an Industrial Inf...
- Indian Refineries to Add 87,400 BBL/d Propylene Recovery Capacity by 2024, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker