You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 631 Words
Attachment: Construction Starts, Spending Index, Spending Gap
SUGAR LAND--June 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 13.87% increase in June compared with the same month in 2018. The active project value was $504.71 billion, up by $61.48 billion.
Within this article: North American Industrial Project Spending Index
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vistra Energy, ConocoPhillips, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Vistra Energy, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- NextEra Progresses With Natural Gas, Renewables Projects in Florida, Elsewh...
- Indonesia Weighs Cost Reimbursements to Boost Geothermal Projects, an Indus...
- Solar Power Pushing India Toward a Brighter Future, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker