You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 631 Words
Attachment: Construction Starts, Spending Index, Spending Gap
SUGAR LAND--June 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 13.87% increase in June compared with the same month in 2018. The active project value was $504.71 billion, up by $61.48 billion.
Within this article: North American Industrial Project Spending Index
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $127 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong LNG, Petrochemi...
- Houston Outlook: Investments in New-Build Renewable Energy Expected to Outs...
- NextEra Energy Lowering Emissions with Renewables Buildout, Nuclear Extensi...
- IIR Energy Top Power News Today: January 28th 2020
- Europe Unveils 1 Trillion-Euro 'Green Deal' but Snubs Nuclear
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker