You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Refiners Target 160,000 BBL/d Reformer Capacity Growth by Late 2024, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 100 Words
Attachment: Indian Refineries Reformer Addition
Indian refineries are planned to get major uplifts in their reformate production capacities, as more than 160,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) of new capacity are in scope by 2024. Out of the total, 18,500 BBL/d and 8,030 BBL/d of new capacity are scheduled to come online next year at the BPCL Kochi and IOCL Mathura facilities, respectively, while a new 1,800-BBL/d reformer at the IOCL Guwahati Refinery is planned for 2021. An additional 60,500 BBL/d of new capacity are planned for 2022 through 2023. Three new units with a total capacity of 72,000 BBL/d are planned by 2024.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- KBR's Handle on LNG Industry Propels Role in $155 Billion Worth of Global P...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 16th 2019
- ExxonMobil Investing $174 Million in Scottish Ethylene Plant
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 15th 2019
- Typhoon Hagibis Hits Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker