You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Crestwood Equity Expands Footprint in Bakken, Powder River Basin
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 758 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 31, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE:CEQP) (Houston, Texas) is continuing with strong expansion programs in the Bakken and Powder River Basin, increasing both its gathering and natural gas processing capacity. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion in active Crestwood projects.
Within this article: Updates on some of Crestwood's major projects
Other companies featured: Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB), SNC-Lavalin Group Incorporated (TSX:SNC)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Canadian Natural Resources, Freeport LNG, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy...
- Shell, Virginia Carbon-Free Legislation: Your Daily Energy News
- Western Canadian Producers Anxiously Watch Global Oil Price Plunge, an Indu...
- FortisBC to Begin LNG Phase 2 Expansion at Tilbury Site in British Columbia...
- Algeria's Skikda LNG Plant Undergoing Major Shutdown, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker