You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Refiners Plan to Add 154,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of 2024, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Attachment: India Isomerization Addition
Indian refineries plan to make major uplifts to their isomerization capacities with the addition of 154,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) by the end of 2024.
Out of the total, 1,000 BBL/d of new capacity is planned by the end of 2019, and 54,400 BBL/d is planned by the end of 2020. With a total investment of $430 million, Indian Oil Corporation has 43% of the capacity investment.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Food and Beverage Firms Adding More than 5.6 Million Square Feet of Warehou...
- Nigeria Expands Cement Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Philippines' AC Energy Taps Australia to Add Capacity to its Renewable Ener...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Solar Projects in Next Six Months, an Industria...
- China is Home to $5.44 Billion of Active Glass-making Projects, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker