You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Refiners Plan to Add 154,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of 2024, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Attachment: India Isomerization Addition
Indian refineries plan to make major uplifts to their isomerization capacities with the addition of 154,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) by the end of 2024.
Out of the total, 1,000 BBL/d of new capacity is planned by the end of 2019, and 54,400 BBL/d is planned by the end of 2020. With a total investment of $430 million, Indian Oil Corporation has 43% of the capacity investment.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker