You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Refiners Plan to Add 154,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of 2024, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Attachment: India Isomerization Addition
Indian refineries plan to make major uplifts to their isomerization capacities with the addition of 154,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) by the end of 2024.
Out of the total, 1,000 BBL/d of new capacity is planned by the end of 2019, and 54,400 BBL/d is planned by the end of 2020. With a total investment of $430 million, Indian Oil Corporation has 43% of the capacity investment.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker