You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
McDermott's Role in $130 Billion of Energy Projects Challenged by Delays, Other Hurdles
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 754 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 1, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--McDermott International (NYSE:MDR) (Houston, Texas) took a big hit in second-quarter 2019 after earnings proved much weaker than expected, and the company acknowledged that it was expecting a full-year net loss. The engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant reported a drop in new contract awards and said that benefits from its biggest project, a liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant in Louisiana, would come later than expected. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $130 billion in active projects involving McDermott, more than $53 billion of which are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving McDermott and where they stand in development, including Sempra Energy's (NYSE:SRE) Cameron LNG complex, ConocoPhillips' (NYSE:COP) Freeport LNG complex, Puget Sound Energy's Tacoma LNG project and Phillips 66's (NYSE:PSX) petroleum terminal in Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $127 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong LNG, Petrochemi...
- Cheniere Energy, Cameron LNG, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, Asian LNG Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- TurkStream Gas Pipeline Inaugurated Despite U.S. Sanctions
- Libya Plans Nearly $568 Million in Oil & Gas Project Kickoffs for 2020, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker