You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Government to Push Private Investment in Agriculture Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 101 Words
India's government is working on measures to increase private-sector contributions in the country's agriculture sector to about 30% from the present 13%. The government is working on ways to incentivize states to fully implement past agriculture policy reforms.
As per the data from Indian think tank Niti Aayog, the nation's agricultural growth rate is 4%, while the food processing growth rate is just 1%. The government will be working ways to increase food processing.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker