You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pfizer/Mylan Merger Creates Generic Drugs Giant
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 685 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 5, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) (New York, New York) and Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL) (Canonsburg, Pennsylvania) are to merge their off-patent drugs businesses into a new company that will have estimated revenues of $19 billion to $20 billion to become the world's largest generic drugmaker.
Within this article: Details merger, value of new company, leading products, markets
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on More Than $7 Billion in U.S. Projects
- U.S. Patent Office Approves World's First Heat-Stable Rotavirus Vaccine, an...
- Intermediates, Active Ingredients Now Most of China's Pharma Projects, an I...
- Italy No. 1 in Europe for Value of Pharmaceutical Production, an Industrial...
- Sinobioway Bio-medicine to Raise $300 Million for New CDMO Plant, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker