You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pfizer/Mylan Merger Creates Generic Drugs Giant
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 685 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 5, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) (New York, New York) and Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL) (Canonsburg, Pennsylvania) are to merge their off-patent drugs businesses into a new company that will have estimated revenues of $19 billion to $20 billion to become the world's largest generic drugmaker.
Within this article: Details merger, value of new company, leading products, markets
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ansell Ringers to Present Industrial Hand Safety 101 Webinar
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- India Adds Remdesivir to COVID-19 Treatment Protocol, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Mexico's Pharma Companies See Project Uptick Amid Reopenings, an Industrial...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker