You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LyondellBasell Retains Spending Plans as Ethylene, Polyethylene Demand Rises
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 697 Words
Attachment: LyondellBasell 2Q19
SUGAR LAND--August 5, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB) (Houston, Texas) reported "resilient demand" for the majority of its products in second-quarter 2019, particularly ethylene and polyethylene. The plastics, chemicals and refining giant is maintaining its capital-spending outlook, putting it on a firmer footing than Dow Incorporated (NYSE:DOW) (Midland, Michigan) and other peers that have pared spending plans amid slowing global economic factors. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $8 billion in active projects from LyondellBasell, almost half of which is attributed to capital projects under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of LyondellBasell's highest-valued projects, including a series of big-ticket chemical and refining projects along the Texas Gulf Coast.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- South Louisiana Methanol Plant Put On Hold, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Koch's Nitrogenous Fertilizer Project Among $3.5 Billion Worth in Canada, a...
- Southern Asia's Industrial Organic Chemicals Sector Plans Billions of Dolla...
- South Asia's Chemical Industry to Kick Off 227 Capital Projects in First Qu...
- Russia to See 36 Chemical Maintenance Projects in September, October, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker