You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tropical Storm Lekima Threatens Taiwan, China, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 113 Words
Tropical Storm Lekima, which became a tropical cyclone over the weekend, is forecast to hit Taiwan within the week and make final landfall in China. Taiwan, which will bear the initial brunt of the storm, has more than 100 operational Metals & Minerals Industry plants that could be hit by heavy rains and thunderstorms. Fourteen refineries, with a combined capacity of more than 2.7 million barrels per day (BBL/d), also could be impacted as the storm enters mainland China's Fujian region.
Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker widget can help you monitor weather-related events to identify industrial plants within the impact path of a storm or natural disaster.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker