You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's DACH Region Hosts More Than 130 Active Chemical Capital Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 74 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 133 active Chemical Processing Industry capital projects in the DACH region, which includes Germany, Austria and Switzerland. About 55 projects worth $570 million are set to be completed in 2020, and the majority of the planned spending is for new unit construction worth $344 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker