You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke Moves on Power Projects While Awaiting Decisions on Atlantic Coast Pipeline
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 843 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) announced 650 megawatts (MW) of new power projects in second-quarter 2019 and has big plans for natural gas projects in North Carolina and solar projects in Florida. The company is awaiting key legislative decisions on its Atlantic Coast Pipeline, which will carry natural gas from West Virginia to North Carolina. Industrial Info is tracking more than $10 billion in active Duke projects.
Within this article: Updates on some of Duke's most important projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Natural Gas Inventories, Venture Global, Solar's Renewable Dominance: ...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- China Sees 4.7% Year-Over-Year Jump in September Power Output, an Industria...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker