You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke Moves on Power Projects While Awaiting Decisions on Atlantic Coast Pipeline
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 843 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) announced 650 megawatts (MW) of new power projects in second-quarter 2019 and has big plans for natural gas projects in North Carolina and solar projects in Florida. The company is awaiting key legislative decisions on its Atlantic Coast Pipeline, which will carry natural gas from West Virginia to North Carolina. Industrial Info is tracking more than $10 billion in active Duke projects.
Within this article: Updates on some of Duke's most important projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EthosEnergy: What to Do When Your GE Gas Turbine Rotor Reaches its End-of-L...
- Shell, Virginia Carbon-Free Legislation: Your Daily Energy News
- Solar Leads U.S. Southeast in $3.45 Billion Second-Quarter Power Buildout
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker