You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fluor's Outlook Turns Gloomy as it Tackles $188 Billion Worth of Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 739 Words
Attachment: Fluor 2Q19
SUGAR LAND--August 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) (Irving, Texas) took a long, close look at its own operations over the past quarter, and what it saw made the company slash its outlook and acknowledge that its standing on various projects is shakier than once thought. The engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant is withdrawing all previously issued earnings guidance for 2019. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $188 billion in active global projects involving Fluor, including more than $64 billion worth under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of Flour's projects that are among the highest-valued and have affected its outlook, including those from companies such as Zero Emission Energy Plants Limited, Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL) and Freeport-McMoRan Incorporated (NYSE:FCX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Russia's Nakhodka Selects Chinese Contractor for Methanol/Ammonia Complex, ...
- China's Jiutai Group Invests $14 Billion in Chemical Projects, an Industria...
- Malaysia, Vietnam Make New Trade Agreement, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indian Companies to Invest $800 Million in Chlor-Alkali Industry by 2021, a...
- Industry Trends Hit Malaysia's NPK Fertilizer Sector, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker