You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP, Eni Move Forward with Oman Exploration Opportunity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
BP and Eni have signed an exploration and production sharing agreement (EPSA) with Oman's Ministry of Oil and Gas for Block 77 in central Oman. Block 77 is 30 kilometers east of the BP-operated Block 61, where gas from the Khazzan gas field is produced.
Industrial Info is tracking 35 Oil & Gas Production projects worth $4.74 billion in Oman.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Japan Sees $6 Billion in Chemical Processing Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- Africa Sees Nearly $10 Billion in Industrial Organic Chemical Projects, an ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker