You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP, Eni Move Forward with Oman Exploration Opportunity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
BP and Eni have signed an exploration and production sharing agreement (EPSA) with Oman's Ministry of Oil and Gas for Block 77 in central Oman. Block 77 is 30 kilometers east of the BP-operated Block 61, where gas from the Khazzan gas field is produced.
Industrial Info is tracking 35 Oil & Gas Production projects worth $4.74 billion in Oman.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker