You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP, Eni Move Forward with Oman Exploration Opportunity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
BP and Eni have signed an exploration and production sharing agreement (EPSA) with Oman's Ministry of Oil and Gas for Block 77 in central Oman. Block 77 is 30 kilometers east of the BP-operated Block 61, where gas from the Khazzan gas field is produced.
Industrial Info is tracking 35 Oil & Gas Production projects worth $4.74 billion in Oman.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- DACH to Spend $19 Million on Nitrogenous Fertilizer Plant Maintenance in 20...
- Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Starts Construction on Projects...
- BEL Sticks With 'Make in India' Initiative, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Begins Maintenance on a Low-Density Polyethylene ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker