You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Makes Headway on $15 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 629 Words
Attachment: Active Energy Transfer Projects
SUGAR LAND--August 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like other midstream companies, Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET) (Dallas, Texas) is underway with several projects to keep up with growing oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) production in the U.S. The company's projects include liquefied natural gas facilities, pipelines and fractionation facilities. Industrial Info is tracking more than $15 billion in Energy Transfer projects.
Within this article: Details of Energy Transfer's major projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG Begins Final Commissioning, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- New Chief Executive Appointed for Sodexo Energy & Resources Division
- Equinor Takes Bigger Slice of Giant Johan Sverdrup Oil Find
- China's June Natural Gas Output Up 12.9% Year Over Year, an Industrial Info...
- Abu Dhabi Proceeds with Qusahwira Field Development Phase 2, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker