You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
INEOS Advances German and U.K. Chemical Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 565 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 13, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Chemicals major INEOS has signed contracts worth £300 million ($365 million) for two major projects in Germany and the U.K.
Within this article: Details proposed projects, estimated investment, products produced, capacities and timelines
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Imelda's Impact Lingers at Refining, Chemical Facilities on Texas Gulf Coas...
- Celanese Plant Suffers Explosion, Fire, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China to Spend $36 Billion on Methanol Projects by 2025, an Industrial Info...
- China Gears Up for $10.52 Billion in Ammonia Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Germany's Silicone Sector Grows, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker