You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Drilling Extension Sought for U.K.'s First Fracking Project
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 825 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 14, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The developer behind the U.K.'s only shale gas exploration project is to seek permission to continue drilling at its Lancashire fracking site until 2021.
Within this article: Details licence extension application, impact of the project, projected estimates, U.K.'s shale gas potential and opposition to fracking
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- ADNOC to Re-tender Dalma Project Contract, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Oceania to See $356 Million in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Middle East to See $12 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Indu...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker