You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Drilling Extension Sought for U.K.'s First Fracking Project
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 825 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 14, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The developer behind the U.K.'s only shale gas exploration project is to seek permission to continue drilling at its Lancashire fracking site until 2021.
Within this article: Details licence extension application, impact of the project, projected estimates, U.K.'s shale gas potential and opposition to fracking
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tacoma LNG Takes Another Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Interest Increases in Building Philippines LNG Facility, an Industrial Info...
- China Lifts Restrictions on Some Foreign Oil & Gas Investments, an Industri...
- Algeria to See $4.5 Billion Investment in Oil & Gas Production Projects, an...
- ENI Announces New Production from Egypt, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker